In-game Nickname: Waleed
Timezone: GMT + 5
Time spent in VCMP:  Playing from 2013 but went inactive so it's officially from 2018
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Of course i have known RTV since there were RTV 3 
Do you have any past experience as a staff member: No, But i'm experienced.

Why would you like to join the staff team:  I have a little doubt, Nobody believes in me. so because of that i have never got invited/accepted at any server! However i have changed myself a lot than before! at least i'm able to speak half english! that i can do. And i will be honest right here! I like RTV Soo much! missed it a lot when it were on the work. but as finally it has been released! so i would strongly like to Take my position as an Staff! The true fact is that that's still no one believes in me! and i would like to introduce myself I'm completely experienced for admin stuff, I can contribute the server much! as i can do. I would try my best to stay active on it. and i will Protect the server! from hackers, and rule breakers will teach every new members. And this is true i have never been a Staff! Before. So if you can believe in me then there's your decision otherwise. You can also go with Negative! if you can't believe in me thanks

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

• 4 weeks later...