In-game Nickname: Pavonis
Timezone: GMT+6
Time spent in VCMP: 5 years, I guess.
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Yes.
Do you have any past experience as a staff member: N/A.

Why would you like to join the staff team: It's pretty obvious when you apply for Moderating / Administrating a server it's mostly because you like spending time on the server and would love to contribute there. For same reason, I am here. No doubt, my interest towards RTV can't be crossed by someone else. Been loving this game-mode since a while, missed it while it was gone. And since its back, I guess I should try for applying to join the staff team so that I can help them with my activity and experience of 5 years after all not too bad. I am pretty sure I can help the staff with most things. And I guess, I fulfill the requirements for applying. That's all.

Edited by Pavonis

wePVYzZ.gif

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

• 4 weeks later...

We are glad to see that you applied, you've always shown keen interest towards not only RTV but also other OV servers.
However, unfortunately, the discussion among staff team was a tough match resulting mostly in a grey area. It suggests that you need to do some mild work on your professionalism.

Feel free to apply again in some time. Application denied.

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.