[R3V]Gohan. - Aimbot

Hello!

Thank you for writing the report.
Please wait patiently while a Server Administrator handles the report.

Please make sure the report does not violate any rules and is in proper format (link), otherwise it will be ignored and denied.

P.S. Do not reply to the report if it does not concern you.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

12 minutes ago, Tic said:

NICE GOHAN AIMLOCK USER CATCHER CAUGHT WITH HACKS AGAIN POOR MALDITO BYE BYE 

Hello There @Tic, according to the most common rule of each and every vcmp server forum (including this one too), you shouldn't post something in a report/topic which is not relevant to you by any means, either directly or indirectly. Kindly refrain from posting where you aren't expected as it doesn't leaves a nice impression at all. Thank you for your understanding.

@vito by carefully examining the evidence you have provided, it appears to be nothing more than a normal M4 flick which a lot of M4 users (including me) do almost regularly while playing. However, considering the factor that someone may not be able to always come up with a more convincing evidence regarding a doubt which he/she has regarding a particular person and also that VCMP and its sync is quite buggy too, I shall appreciate if you post a more convincing evidence and also if @Gohan. offers his side of the story too, I am waiting for your explanation gohan, and during the meantime, this report shall be on hold. These were my 2 cents regarding this, lets see if other staff members have anything to add here. Kindly wait for sometime. Thank you.

- server staff.

Thanks for the clip bro, unfortunately I don't recorded that moment.

Use the youtube tool, set it on 0.25 speed and you will see the entire spray I did.
Firstly I popped the head of "TheSkullcracker", some bullets follow the spray before I popped the head of "[VU]Lederhos", and look how surprised I'am that I do even knew that I popped "skull" head that I turned again to keep shooting at him, but when I saw that he was doing the headpop animation I just turn around to SMD which if you put the entire clip, he was the first player I was shooting at. That means that I already knew his position, when I turn around you can see a few straight bullets which goes much to the left, and right after that I tried to lock on SMD's head, and I did it, luckly but I did it.

I was even surprised like you, my friend. Here is the logs.
EsG5LRY.png

Aight let's talk a little bit now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VVVcxufwhA
Here you got a little video about how do I do sometimes those flicks to pop heads, as you can see on this video I tried to kill Ibee at first, he doesn't got popped so I aim'ed fast at ELK, who was knocked and was near to be standing, got popped and just mini flicks to pop others their heads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuIedpeBkj0
Another video that I present in defense about HOW DO I HAVE TO PLAY WITH M4 WITH 260 PING, firstly, its impossible to play with aimlock in my case, as I said before and many of you will know, I've tested aimlock few years ago, and if you think that I'm using aimlock on the clip that vito provided, is literally impossible. I have to lead aim in every single player I am playing against, on this video is the case, xmair and lily, two different players, two different average of ping.

0:17, I was shooting at Cherry Backyard entrance and I've heard a shotgun shot, then instantly flicks my aim towards lily, unfortunately couldn't not kill her, but if you keep watching there's a really big difference of where I'm aiming at and where she died. 
0:30, ELK switch his team from red team to referee to force it balance, in this case I think he did it because he wanted to balance it, it was 2v2.
As you can see, and if you know how aimlock works, if you are holding LMB and shooting, it won't lock in someone else (incase the player who it locked at first have died or have move away from your crosshair [behind a wall, distance]), but there's something which have happened here, and it's an exception, if a player runs across your crosshair, it will instantly lock on the player, even if you are holding LMB, and this is not the case.  
0:42 and 0:50, this is the way a lagger player like me have to use the M4 to kill a player, if he's not standing. ITS IMPOSSIBLE THAT I MIGHT BE USING AIMLOCK.
1:10, As you can see on this clip, xmair was stading shooting with a m60, the spray I did starts above his left arm and instantly to the head but when he moves a little bit get's popped, which means that the other bullets went off his entire skin. WHICH MEANS IF USE AIMLOCK HIS HEAD WON'T BE POPPED. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un7l_dUedRA
Another video that I present in defense about HOW DO I HAVE TO PLAY WITH M4 WITH 260 PING.
0:26, same case as latest video (0:42 and 0:50).
0:40, as you can see here my spray starts at the left side of lily, she moves to the left side, right when I moved the spray to the right side, and she gets popped at the left side, it means I lag as fuck and in case I might using aimlock her head can't be popped because in her screen i might be shooting at her left side, not her head.
1:15, on this moment is the first time that i've catched lily stopped, and it took just one bullet for me to pop her head. If you use the youtube tool, set it to 0.25, and as you can see my aim goes throught her head and it finishes above the left arm, but on her screen, she received the shot a little bit earlier than mine.

Just one more thing to say, as @iBEE_tH3_RuL3R said, spectator mode is not the best way to catch an aimlocker, if you don't believe it you just must saw when I reported firecum, it was the same case.
Actually spectator camera works the same as if you are stading above me some meters, there are some bullet trails that you may not register, and probably the entire spray I did you didn't registered it all on your screen.

But anyways, thanks @vito for uploading the clip for me, unfortunately the software I used to record, which is Action Steam Version, wasn't oppened at the time it happens. Next time I won't be a good player like that when you are recording.

• Agree 2

Really? So do you want me to post pictures about my configuration on vcmp? Are you kidding me bro?

It you want to be pro like me, use this configuration.

/Setconfig game_sensitivity 0.000300

/Setconfig game_sensitivity_ratio 0.000500 (minimal by default)

Dpi 750 on Logitech software (I use Logitech g203)

Next time Vito I recommend you to join the server to play and experience it by yourself, you can be a good player but experience is the way to know about hacks and you... The only experience about hacks that you have is many friends.

Hello there. So first of all I'd like to begin with telling everyone to calm down and keep it civil while waiting for the results of this report which is what im going to disclose right now.

Let's move on to the evidence itself submitted on the post. On the video that has been posted by vito we can see in normal speed that the behaviour shown by his flicks indeed looks hacky and suspicious a lot of us even had our doubts until we decided to investigate the video thoroughly we came to a handful of clues which made us lean towards denying this report which I will begin listing below:

The flicks that were done here while at first sight indeed look suspicious as hell there's some logic to them. The 1st kill could have been done without much struggle if one is quite adept at handling M4 plus the fact the player in question (TheSkullCraCker) is a low pinger so it would not have taken much for a bullet to sync on his head instead of walking it off like most high pingers would have. Now we move on to the second kill which involves a high pinger ([VU]Lederhos) this one is a tricky one and it would have been hard to headshot him but the only exception to this case is the fact he was standing still as it was shown in the video so a few shots would have been enough to pop his head and everything is good so far until we come to the last kill which involves an average pinger ([VU]SMD) now this is where things get tricky but still there's still reasons as to why it could not have been hacking cuz as you can see he did a wide flick and it was mysteriously accurate indeed but if one slows down the video to 0.25 like he said we should have done you can see he at first aims and shoots at the wall cuz he overcompensated for that one then quickly corrects it and finally lands the shots on SMD's head which makes it very unlikely to have been done by an aimlock as it would have been sharper than that as for the missing spray which cannot be spotted even if the video gets slowed down... Unfortunately spectating is not the most reliable way to catch aimlockers as it does indeed skip some frames and the following happens: The guy in question sees everything fine on his screen for example: Does a 360 with stubby normally but on the other player's screen it looks like the guy is looking at one direction then suddenly he aims to the other direction which is what I and fellow administrators believe is what happened here.

In conclusion: The video indeed looks quite suspicious but giving it some deep insight plus taking into account Gohan's defense which made some good points on his defense it's safe to say no tool usage was involved here and it was just the result of good aim + some extra good luck.

Thanks for reporting vito but im afraid this is inconclusive evidence to say Gohan might have indeed use tools, feel free to report again once you have more solid evidence.

Denied.

• Winner 1