Application - AnaLiZator^

In-game Nickname: AnaLiZator^
Timezone: GMT + 5
Time spent in VCMP: 8 years, since 2012, with breaks.
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Yes, i understand the gamemode, server rules and the behavior norms.
Do you have any past experience as a staff member: i was DayDream RP moderator in a past.

Why would you like to join the staff team: I've been helping the server all over the time and now i decided to join as staff member.

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @=SpitFire=,

In accordance with the conditions in Announcement for staff application and the staff votes, your application doesn't go in your favor and that for obvious reasons you pretty much know of. We do appreciate the hard work and contribution you have invested on Maps and base settings, but your previous record doesn't support the case  of administration here. It's good that you quit working on/ with hacking tools or hackers, but it will take time if it's a new good start.

Regards,
Berkay Khan

• ELK locked this topic