Gohan. - Application

In-game Nickname: Gohan.
Timezone: -3 GMT (Argentina ar_16x16.png)
Time spent in VCMP: Daily, atleast some hours. (Always active at discord)
Do you fully understand the server rules, or otherwise, the Code of Conduct: Yes, I fully understand the code of conduct and server rules.
Do you have any past experience as a staff member: LW Adminstrator, SkyWars Adminstrator, EAD Moderator, VCDC S5 Referee, VCDC S6 Referee. 
Actually Evolution DeathMatch Administrator.

Why would you like to join the staff team: I think that this project has a lot of future, I'd like to contribute as much as I can, suggesting ideas, help those players which sometimes need a hand with something, everything in order to help the staff and the developement team by performing my duties and with the reponsability which it deserves.

Thank you!

PD: I'm studying programming and system analysis since 2 years, due to the COVID I'm at the Desktop PC atleast 5 days at week, activity won't be a problem.

Your application has been noted, please wait patiently while the staff discusses the application.
Reminder: Do not post something on the application if you are not the applicant or do not have anything valuable.

Hi! I am a bot and this action was performed automatically.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gohan,

Glad you showed interest towards the server, but we are sorry to say that votes didn't align in your favor. We don't feel you are ready yet to be a part of the staff. However, we appreciate all the suggestions you came up with. Thank you once again for your time. 

Spiller.gif

This signature changes every refresh. Complete gallery.